Camping de la Cité**** is aptly named.
He’s located at the bottom of the famous Medieval City and 3 km from the Canal du Midi, 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites. The campsite welcomes you to a flat, grassy area, with partially shaded pitches marked by hedges. The campsite also has a Mobile home “Wellness” (Spa and Sauna) and two swimming pools (a large pool and a small pool with paddling pool) with slides.
Lovers of nature, sports, history and relaxation, will find their account!
At 10 minutes from Lac de la Cavayère, 60 minutes from the beaches and south of the Montagne Noire, Camping de la Cité will be the ideal starting point for new discoveries.
The reception is open continuously from 8:00am to 8:00pm and from 8:00am to 9:00pm (July / August).
For arrivals pitches, we welcome you every day from 1pm to 8pm in Low season* and from 1pm to 9pm in High season**.
For arrivals Mobil-homes, we welcome you every day from 4pm to 7:30pm in Low season* and from 4pm to 8:30pm in High season**.
*Low season: From 01 April to 05 July and from 24 August to 27 October.
**High season: From 06 July to 23 August.
The Snack / Bar
Rates are indicative and subject to change.
- Bar / Mini Market: From 01 April to 05 July and from 24 August to 27 October (8:00am – 11:00am and 5:30pm – 10:30pm)
From 06 July to 23 August (8:00am – 11:30pm)
- Snack Restaurant: From 01 April to 05 July and from 24 August to 27 October (6:00pm – 9:30pm)
From 06 July to 23 August (6:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Mobil phone charging
- Bread depot
- Load of rackets, balls
- Internet WIFI (free)
- Washing machine €6
- Tumble dryer €4
- Ironing board and loan of an iron upon request to the reception (deposit required)
- Disposable bed linen €6/single bed or €8/double bed
- Complete baby package €3/day or €20/week
- Fridge €3/day
- Safe €4/day
Accessible for all disabled persons.
Minors unaccompanied by their parents are not accepted on the campsite.
Tourist tax: €0,66 / day / +18 years